The NOHE is an annual housing exposition that is focused on education, promotion, empowerment and inspiring change within the housing market. This opportunity connects vendors and the community with access to housing related resources and information. The event features 4 different components - Trade Show Exhibition, Social and Business Networking and Educational Breakout Sessions. This year we have included a new component: Roundtable Discussions. This component welcomes the public, our vendors, and key players in the housing sector both Municipally, Provincially, and Federally - to come together to discuss housing topics and encourage change in housing related policy.
This action packed day is filled with potential revenue opportunities, leads and valuable information sharing. Last year’s show boasted 993 guests and opened doors to begin building relationships and collaborating on new and existing ideas. This year we anticipate a 30% growth with over 1300 expected to attend and have aptly themed the event: “Building Connections”.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN NOHE?
A partnership with the Northern Ontario Housing Exposition allows you to maximize your corporate, social and community goals that will demonstrate your commitment to creating a better community. Your participation will allow you to:
- Elevate your brand in order to increase revenue.
- Educate and bring awareness to housing related subjects; Create solutions that benefit both your business and your community.
- Meet and network with like minded individuals.
- Promote industry related services to the general public allowing members to enhance their business profile through community marketing. Our target audience will include: • Property Management & Condo Corporation Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Home Builders, Urban Developers & Investors
- Social Housing Providers • Housing Related Products & Services
- Government Housing Departments • Renters
- Senior Housing Institutions & Professionals
- Student Housing Institutions & Profess
“A partnership with the Northern Ontario Housing Exposition allows you to maximize your corporate, social and community goals that will demonstrate your commitment to creating a better community.”
TRADE SHOW EXHIBITION
- Property Management & Condo Corporation Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Home Builders, Urban Developers and Investors
- Social Housing Providers
- Housing Related Products and Services
- Government Housing Departments
- Senior Housing Institutions and Professionals
EDUCATIONAL BREAKOUT SESSIONS
The expo will include various educational sessions that focus on a variety of housing related topics within our region. Through breakout sessions and panel discussions, industry related professionals will share their experiences and knowledge, offer guidance, and answer questions.
Last Year’s Classes were taught by
- Investor’s Group
- Allstate Insurance
- Avista Realty Group Ltd.
- Sunlife Financial
SOCIAL & BUSINESS NETWORKING
This component will include networking opportunities during meal and coffee breaks. Businesses will be able to have face to face interaction with other professionals in the housing market and potential clients.
In this portion, current housing topics will be discussed and debated in a roundtable atmosphere. Our goals will be to shed light on issues, identify our differences, and collaborate on organic solutions. The results from these discussions will lead to committee formations. The committees assist in the fostering of these ideas and solutions into policy change. We anticipate the roundtable discussion committees to meet on a quarterly basis.